Welcome to sanangeloarts.com!
Please subscribe to our Monday Morning E-Newsletter (by using the form on the left side of the page) to get the latest in our local arts scene including weekly events, artistic opportunities, calls for entries and "save the dates".
April 24th - Uncorked Pairing (SAMFA)
April 25th - Fork & Cork Finale (Cactus Hotel)
CLICK HERE FMI!
If you discover something we have left out
please call the office at 325-653-6793 and let us know!
Thank you for pARTicipating in the arts.
Today, in San Angelo, we enjoy:
- A world-class museum that received the prestigious National Museum Service Award;
- A sophisticated symphony producing 8 concerts annually and showcasing world renowned guest artists
- A rapidly growing civic ballet whose students regularly earn spots at top national dance academies;
- The state’s longest running civic theatre;
- A historic frontier fort that once housed the legendary Buffalo Soldiers;
- The cultural offerings of a dynamic university;
- A converted chicken farm that is home to artists and a rollicking celebration known as “First Saturday.”
And, then there are our other treasures -- artistic alleys, live music venues, historic murals, internationally acclaimed waterlillies, and nearby Native American petroglyphs.
Of course, art, no matter how good, can't be delivered like pizza. To fully appreciate an artful experience, you have to get out of your chair, get in gear, and pARTake.