Welcome to the San Angelo Cultural Affairs Council
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT
April 28, 2016 at the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts
6:30 to 9:30 PM
Our Mission is to support the Arts and Culture in
San Angelo and the Concho Valley
Today, in San Angelo, we enjoy:
- A world-class museum that received the prestigious National Museum Service Award;
- An innovative Ballet with five season productions and an academy that produces professionally competitive dancers
- A sophisticated symphony producing 8 concerts annually and showcasing world renowned guest artists;
- The state’s longest running civic theatre;
- A historic frontier fort that once housed the legendary Buffalo Soldiers;
- The cultural offerings of a dynamic university; and
- A converted chicken farm that is home to artists and a rollicking celebration known as “First Saturday.”
And, then there are our other treasures -- artistic alleys, live music venues, historic murals, internationally acclaimed waterlillies, and nearby Native American petroglyphs.
Of course, art, no matter how good, can't be delivered like pizza. To fully appreciate an artful experience, you have to get out of your chair, get in gear, and pARTake.
Please subscribe to our Monday Morning E-Newsletter (by using the form on the left side of the page) to get the latest in our local arts scene including weekly events, artistic opportunities, calls for entries and "save the dates".
If you discover something we have left out
please call the office at 325-653-6793 and let us know!
Thank you for pARTicipating in the arts.